Tuesday, January 26, 2010

whole blog reflections

Just started my e-portfolio.
What a surprise?? Finally i got my own blog. I have no interest with blog before, but love to read other blog. Thanks to Dr Saadiah, this subjects give me exposed me to blogs, and i know that it is beneficial to have it.
what did i do?
1. This week i started to learn how to filled my blog. Many thing to do. What did i do today? Choose new templates :P. Is my template suits??
2.Build my teaching philosophy- I being a teacher for short time before, but love to being a teacher because i feel satisfied if someone understand what i am trying teach. Am i weirdo??
Richness of knowledge can be improves through learning- i dunno whose saidthis words but it give me spirit, so do not regret u create this blog girl :p..

its already week 14..
Oh, my, what did i hv done, for my blog..
nothing, much, but i am trying to complete it. Its carrying 30% of my mark, do better job mariya. yep2 i am trying.. am i talking to myself???
See now, i am almost complete all task that , just 2 reflections more, on camtasia and smartboard.. then what r u doing here?? hehehe, i am trying to complete my reflection on overall blog..give me some spirit, don't be big mouth okey n keep nagging plzz?? (am i nuts?? , hahaha lol)

Okey, be serious now.. :P
I have learn many things through this course what the most important that i learnt here is exposure to new ICT tools. One of them is this blog. It is one way to assist teachers in learning session.

A new learning for me is editing and creating video and collage in picasa and how to upload it into my blog. Besides, the development of blogs itself is new things to me. I think there many things that need improvement and keep practicing is the best way to improve my skills in blogging.

As future teacher, this blog is the tool to make my students easy to access any information related to their learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-about me-

Assalamualaikum wbth and salam sejahtera Selamat datang ke blog saya. pada awalnya, blog ini merupakan salah satu e-portfolio untuk melayakk...