Sunday, April 11, 2010

camstudio

Camtasia have been introduce by dr saadiah in week 7. Its new things to me, so of course there are quite challenging to accomplish this task.

In this task, i have been workout with Siti Fatimah. She is really good with computer stuff, so, its one of advantage to us. She help me alot with this assignment, thanks buddy, i love u always, ahakz :P.

We decide to teach Adobe photoshop by using camstudio. So i have gained 2 new things here, using camtasia and also editing picture by using photoshop. So, this assignment increase my own knowledge within ICT and how to applied it in learning session.

The most challenging to do in this task is editing session, we should be careful to hear and look out the scene for few times. its takes time to ensure that all session didnot repeated and on a right timeline.

Most thing that i enjoy here is recording session. its so funny, when heard our own voice, its a bit change. I myself didn't recognize my voice :P. I keep laughing during the session so, it takes time to make calm and further recording session.

A camtasia exposed to me new sofware in video editing. It is very useful software that can be used in learning session. For example if teacher can't present to class, the teacher can teach through the video and it is can be repeat many times untill student understand their lesson.

I hope i can use this software in future since it is really useful software. I hope i can mastered in editing and if can use it in future i would like to use it with camera as well as voice recording because i believed that when we look we can remember well than just hear.

Here i put screenshot of camtasia to whom are never know about it.You can try to use it guys. It is simple software that u can learn easily in short time. Grab the chance guyz, u will not regret it at all. Try it guyzz :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

-about me-

Assalamualaikum wbth and salam sejahtera Selamat datang ke blog saya. pada awalnya, blog ini merupakan salah satu e-portfolio untuk melayakk...